Yanukovych and Shulyak questioned in video 25 Nov at 13.00. Yet as svideteley

Svyatoshinsky district court of Kiev decided November 25, 2016 to interview the ex-President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych and former commander of the Interior troops of Ukraine Stanislav Shulyak videoconference as witnesses in the case of the prosecution of five former employees of special division «Berkut» in the murder of activists of the Euromaidan, reports «Interfax-Ukraine».

On Tuesday afternoon at the meeting of the presiding judge Sergey Dyachuk announced that the system is ready for organization of these proceedings and 24 November at the next meeting with the participation of the parties to the process will decide on the transformation of research evidence in the proceedings.

But at the end of the meeting, one of the accused ex-«berkutovets» Oleg Janiszewski appealed to the court with the petition for adjournment of the meeting on November 25 due to the fact that his second day of fever.

The court took this into account, decided to change the order of presentation of evidence and scheduled the next hearing questioning of witnesses Yanukovych and Shulyak in order of videoconferencing. «The court announces a break in the meeting for the organization of this process until 13:00 25 Nov 2016», — the judge said Dyachuk.

Earlier on, questioning Yanukovych videoconference in the case of five ex-soldiers of the special regiment of special purpose MIA «Berkut» is scheduled for November 25, reported his lawyer.

The possibility of such contact was confirmed by the head of the Department of special investigations of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Serhiy Gorbatyuk.

As reported, in July the Svyatoshinsky regional court of Kiev began the technical preparations for remote interrogation of Yanukovych in the case of five former fighters of special forces «Berkut» Paul Abroskin, Sergey Zinchenko, Oleksandr marinchenko, Sergei Temtory and Oleg Janiszewski, suspected in mass killings of activists of the Maidan.

Dyachuk said that the court received from the Ministry of justice of the Russian Federation reported that the request of the court for interrogation as a witness Yanukovych, who is in Russia, correspond to norms of the law and submitted to the Ministry of justice.

On 17 August, the Deputy Minister of justice Sergei Petukhov said that the Ministry of justice of Ukraine re-sends Russia inquiry about videodrome Yanukovych.

According to him, before the Ukrainian Ministry of justice received a message from the Russian Ministry of justice on request of videodrome Yanukovych. In it the Russian side pointed out that after opening the envelope that arrived from Ukraine, discovered the alleged lack of apps in four pages.




Yanukovych and Shulyak questioned in video 25 Nov at 13.00. Yet as svideteley 23.11.2016

0
Ноябрь 23rd, 2016 by
36 queries