Trump administration would prepare a new version of the decree for the restriction of entry in the United States

The US President Donald trump may have next week to prepare a new version of the decree in order to restrict entry into the United States citizens of some Muslim countries.

The Washington Post claims that trump may formulate a new initiative on Monday or Tuesday (February 13-14).

This time the administration will choose the language which should not cause irritation in the courts, he said. The President in this regard, explained that he believes in the possibility to sue the renewal of his former decree. However, this option will take a lot of time in the opponents trump has promised «to meet in court», referring to the U.S. Supreme court.

That’s why the President is considering how to draw up a new decree so that its form did not cause complaints from the judiciary.

«Alas, the formal procedures take much time, but in the end we will win. In addition, we have many other options. In particular, you can simply make the text of the new decree,» said trump.

Earlier this week the court of appeal upheld the prohibition of execution of the decree of the President of the United States to refuse entry into the country for the citizens of seven States with a predominantly Muslim population. The Ministry of justice has indicated that it intends to challenge the decision.

The decree of the President of the United States «On the protection of the country from the entry of foreign terrorists» were signed on 27 January and was the most resonant solution for the first days of the new administration. Document suspended the admission of refugees from Syria — for an indefinite period of 120 days. Also for 90 days was denied entry to citizens of countries of «particular concern». That’s seven countries: Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen. The decree trump caused a storm of protest in the United States and around the world.

A judge from Seattle’s James Robert when considering the claim of the authorities of the States of Washington and Minnesota, against the immigration Ordinance, has imposed a temporary ban on its implementation. Issued a court order valid in the entire country. Departments responsible for issuing visas and border control, announced that the citizens mentioned in the decree trump countries have the right to enter the United States with a valid visa.




Trump administration would prepare a new version of the decree for the restriction of entry in the United States 11.02.2017

0
Февраль 11th, 2017 by
36 queries