This week Abromavicius will give the NEB new materials to the corrupt. To return to the Cabinet is not going

The Minister of economic development and trade of Ukraine aivaras abromavicius said it plans this week to provide additional materials to the investigator of the National anticorruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU). Just scheduled a minimum of three meetings with representatives of the NAB, reports «Interfax-Ukraine».

Abromavicius believes that the situation in the Cabinet will change after the outcry caused by his resignation and the announcement of its causes

«At least three more meetings in the near future. Will collect on the facts, I think, will be to cause on interrogation of other any people,» — said Abromavicius after the interrogation, the detective in NABOO on Monday, 8 February 2016, in Kiev.

According to the Minister, «it is not normal that some MPs and other politicians like to have their deputies in Ministerstvo».

Responding to a question about whether he still come for questioning to the NEB, the Minister replied: «of Course, we’ve agreed this week to meet. It all depends on how quickly I gather the material about which we spoke.»

He also commented promulgated by the Executive Director of «Naftogaz Ukraine» Andriy Pasichnyk correspondence, which allegedly in a friendly tone they discussed the possibility of splitting the Ministry posts. According to him, he wont do that — to discuss personnel matters with people who do not have much to do with it.

According to him, Pasechnika he had seen only a few times: once at a meeting of auction Committee on sale of oil and dropped in to congratulate him crumple birth, when NJSC «Naftogaz of Ukraine» was submitted to the office of the Ministry.

Abromavicius said that in his life he clearly shares who does business, goes on vacation, etc., and it is Pasechnika there is nothing that would indicate friendly relations.

As reported, on 3 February 2016, the Minister of economic development and trade Abromavicius said about the decision to resign because of the lack of support and active opposition by his team reforms. The Minister accused the people’s Deputy from the faction «Block of Petro Poroshenko» Igor Kononenko blocking the work of the Ministry and the implementation of pressure.

Abromavicius believes that the situation in the Cabinet will change after the outcry caused by his resignation and the announcement of its causes

The Minister of economic development and trade of Ukraine States that without structural changes in the Cabinet of Ministers of the arrival of professionals from the private sector impossible, however, believes that in the future the situation will change «the second wave».

«I changed my mind? Last week, in my opinion, nothing has changed, so go back to where I left him on his own initiative, but Surely, a few months ago, I didn’t want to leave, because we doing still isn’t half done, and my team professionally and efficiently, no complaints there. And the President says now go back, and the Prime Minister says, «under the personal protection of return». A claim to us as professionals, there was a lot of things done and planned many,» he told reporters Monday after testifying in the National anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine.

In this context, the European media continued that the decision to leave «was accepted with a hard heart.»

He expressed the view that until serious structural changes will not happen to the technocrats in government is not the place. «But based on this resonant business I believe that we will have a kind of second wave, and people from the private sector go to work for the government. But you need to do some serious claims and I think in the next few days it will be discussed», — said the Minister.




This week Abromavicius will give the NEB new materials to the corrupt. To return to the Cabinet is not going 09.02.2016

0
Февраль 9th, 2016 by
36 queries