The Prosecutor General’s office is waiting for NACP explanations on e-Declaration Rychkova

The Prosecutor General’s office transferred to the national anticorruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) materials on the Deputy Tatyana Rychkov for failure to provide her e-Declaration, although, according to the reply of National anti-corruption Prosecutor’s office (NACP), the MP must submit a Declaration during the «second wave». According to sources «Ukrainian truth» Prosecutor General’s office, was transferred to the materials on the criminal offense under article 366-1 for the submission of electronic declarations.

According to interlocutors of publication, the materials submitted to the NEB, apply to members of Alexander Onishchenko and Tatyana Rychkova.

At the request of «the Ukrainian truth» to comment on this information, Rychkova said that in early November received a reply from the NACP that it must submit a Declaration in the second place, on 1 January 2017.

The position Rychkova held prior to receiving a Deputy mandate, are not treated as such, exposure to which entails the need to file a Declaration in the «first wave». While engaged in the duties of the Deputy Rychkova only on 6 September.

The first stage of providing electronic declarations for the officers that as of September 1, 2016 held important and very responsible position.

«Given the above, if as of September 1, 2016 you are held in accordance with article 50 of the law, responsible and very responsible position, a Declaration of the person authorized to perform state functions or local government, you must submit the second stage from 1.01.2017 of the year», — said in explanation.

Later the representative of the public Prosecutor Larisa Sargan confirmed that two deputies have been transferred to the NEB, but noted that NACP should clarify the situation with Tatiana Rychkova.

«The Prosecutor General’s office, as announced immediately after filling out the electronic Declaration of all civil servants, checked people’s deputies and officials of the highest rank,» said Gar.

«Of those who have not submitted their e-Declaration all the allotted statutory period, discovered two people’s choice, information about which was transferred to the NACP. Matter for NACP, which may clarify the situation, for example, Rychkova MP,» added Gar.

The other referred to by the Deputy, Oleksandr Onishchenko, earlier in the comments have reported that they can fill the Declaration, since the NABOO had seized all his documents. He also reported that he submitted the corresponding statement in the NACP.

As reported, on October 31, the first stage of submission of electronic declarations for 2015 for the subjects of declaring, who is responsible and very responsible position.

The system of electronic Declaration began to operate from 1 September 2016.

President Petro Poroshenko believes a big step forward launching the system of electronic Declaration and requires that declarants explained his condition.

In turn, the Deputy Chairman of the National Agency for prevention of corruption Ruslan Radetsky declared that the first criminal proceedings for illicit enrichment of Ukrainian officials is not expected until January 2017.




The Prosecutor General’s office is waiting for NACP explanations on e-Declaration Rychkova 30.11.2016

0
Ноябрь 30th, 2016 by
36 queries