The Governor of Odessa Mikheil Saakashvili, while in port brook, said that the owner of the sunken boats in the brook disappeared, reports «VVS-Ukraine».
According to Saakashvili, the captain, who is the son of the owner, escaped, «clutching at the stool». He had been detained.
The Governor said that the ship was not sending a signal SOS, and this was one of the reasons that killed so many people. Saakashvili also said that the preliminary cause of the accident pleasure craft — almost three times overload.
Upon the accident initiated criminal proceedings under part 3 of article 276 «violation of safety rules or operating rail, water or air transport».
The local edition of «Duma» has published preliminary lists of the dead and injured in the crash boat.
The list of victims:
1) Kandaurov Vladimir Sergeevich, G. R. 18.04.1976;
2) Until Nikolai Mikhailovich, 27.02.1952 G. R.;
3) Rusnak, Alexander Petrovich, G. R. 10.12.1971;
4) Pivac Oleg Evgenyevich, G. R. 03.02.1961;
5) Adamski Vladimir Anatolyevich, 1952;
6) Vladimir Ganenko A., G. R. 20.11.1967;
7) Porcari Vladimir Aleksandrovich, 1970;
8) Grinberg Alexander, G. R. 21.07.1956;
9) Penzin, Paul G., born in 1951;
10) Desadov Vladimir Aleksandrovich;
11) of the film Alexey Vladimirovich, 15.04.1973 G. R.;
12) Ceban Victor.
The Belgorod-Dniester Central district hospital announced the list of victims in the shipwreck.
We will remind, on Saturday 17th October in the Black sea near the city of Belgorod-Dnestrovsky of Odessa region overturned pleasure boat «Ivolga». Onboard there were 36 persons. The preliminary cause of the tragedy – a storm and no rescue equipment on the ship.
On the morning of 18 October, the rescuers found the bodies of two victims of the crash boats. Thus, the total death toll in the tragedy increased to 14. Odessa regional state administration announced on Sunday a mourning day.
The owner of the sunken boat had disappeared, his son-the captain detained. There were lists of those killed and injured 18.10.2015