The invaders «water» the plant with mortars and fighting among themselves

Over the past day in the fighting in Eastern Ukraine, no Ukrainian soldier was killed and two were injured. It happened in Popasnyansky district as a result of mine explosion, reported today, January 17, the speaker of the Ministry of defense for ATO Colonel Alexander Motuzyanik.

The clash between the Russian military and militants killed 3 people – exploration

«Yesterday was relatively quiet. During the day the enemy never opened fire from heavy weapons. After midnight, gunmen opened fire on granulometry Novozvanivka. After sunset the enemy three times fired at the Village Lugansk and surrounding area near the Russian border from grenade launchers and small arms», — Motuzyanik told about the situation in Lugansk direction.

According to Motuzyanik, in just the past day happened here 4 enemy fire.

The representative of the Ministry of defense stated that at the Donetsk direction, the enemy also considerably reduced the fire activity.

«The only exception was Avdeevka – here fighters about 2 hours fired at our positions from mortars. The fire was conducted from two different directions. It was released 37 minutes multiple enemy attacks occurred yesterday on the arc Svetlodarsk, in zaytsevo and Experienced. In just the past day in Donetsk direction occurred on 6 enemy attacks, 1 – heavy weapons», — said the speaker of the defense Ministry.

He also informed that yesterday in the Mariupol napravleniyami actions as previously occurred in the Maryinsky district and coastal borders.

«The enemy continues to shoot both day and night — though almost never using heavy weapons. Only in Pavlopole on our positions was released a few min. Its main activity yesterday the enemy concentrated on Pavlopole, Hnutove and Shyrokyne, on these items accounts for 80% of all enemy attacks on the Mariupol direction. In just the past day in the direction of Mariupol there were 31 enemy attack,» said defense Ministry spokesman for ATO.

In the clash between the Russian military and militants killed 3 people – exploration

In military formations and units of armed forces of Russia in the Donbass increased the number of non-combat losses. It is reported by the Main Department of intelligence of the Ministry of defense of Ukraine on his page on Facebook on January 17.

«On January 16 at 1 infantry battalion 9 infantry regiment, separate assault Marines as a result of collision with the use of weapons between military armed forces and contractors from the local population three soldiers were killed and nine more were injured», — stated in the message.

States that as of January 17 at 6 separate motorized rifle regiment (kadievka) 2 AK accounted for up to 80 soldiers, voluntarily left their unit.

According to Gur, «the real number of deserters in the regiment is much more.»

On 16 January the Ukrainian intelligence reported that in Novoazovsk between militants from the Donetsk region and Russian forces clashed, which was injured 20 people.

Help

24 Dec 2016 occupiers tore another agreement about the mode of silence in the Donbass. Before this several days of fierce fighting on the arc Svetlodarsk. Also forces ATO entered in Novoluganskoe, and installed a roadblock.

Dec 28, ATO forces repelled the attack of the hybrid Russian-occupation armed groups near the Cool Beam.

On 30 December the Ukrainian military repelled two attacks of the enemy near Popasnaya.

January 9, Ukraine’s Armed forces repelled an attack by saboteurs near Taramchuk.




The invaders «water» the plant with mortars and fighting among themselves 17.01.2017

0
Январь 17th, 2017 by
36 queries