The court released two more soldiers of the «SS» who participated in the fight at Dragobrat

Thursday, February 18, in Uzhgorod district court of Transcarpathian region was changed the measure of restraint for two fighters of «Right sector», which participated in a fight in the resort Dragobrat. About this on his page in Facebook said the lawyer Vlad Dobos.

Thus, the petition of the lawyers to change the measure of restraint is satisfied – fighters «PS» Peter uhryn with the Callsign «Pedro» and Vasily Malkovich with the Callsign «Croat» were released on bail of people’s deputies.

Previously released another three fighters of «PS». Thus, all the fighters of «Right sector» — the participants of the fight on Dragobrat, are free.

As reported, on 10 January in one of the holiday complexes in the ski resort Dragobrat (Rakhiv district, Transcarpathian region) a scuffle broke out with the use of bladed weapons. Guys in camouflage clashed with the guards of the recreation complex. As a result, two employees of the establishment were in the hospital in serious condition. In fact the fight was opened criminal proceedings under article 296, part 4 (hooliganism) and part 1 St. 263 (illegal weapon handling, fighting supplies or explosives) the Criminal code of Ukraine, noted in the police.

Upon fight at the base «Dragobrat» were detained 5 fighters DUK PS. About this on his page in Facebook wrote the commander of the DUK PS Andrew Stanecki.

The people’s Deputy, ex-leader of «Right sector» Dmitry Yarosh said that he was ready to bail SS soldiers accused of the Transcarpathian fight at this resort. While Yarosh said that for the full comment regarding the incident on Dragobrat he doesn’t have enough information, however, assured that can vouch for these fighters.

According to the head of the Transcarpathian regional state administration Gennady Moskal, one of the guns seized from the representatives of the «Right sector» ski resort «Dragobrat» (Transcarpathian region), was abducted in February 2014 during the capture of the SBU in Ivano-Frankivsk region.




The court released two more soldiers of the «SS» who participated in the fight at Dragobrat 19.02.2016

0
Февраль 19th, 2016 by
36 queries