SBU uncovered the mechanism of cheating votes on the website petitions to the President, developed by the Russian special services

The security service of Ukraine exposed the mechanism of the artificial cheating votes during the submission of petitions to the President of Ukraine developed by the Russian special services to destabilize public-political situation in the country.

As the press center of the SBU, the attention of investigators of intelligence agencies drew the petition for the introduction on the territory of Kharkiv region «special development region «Slobozhanschina», filed one of the members of the banned Communist party of Ukraine.

Employees of SBU together with the IT-Department of the presidential administration found that the «cheat» of votes occurred with IP addresses located in Tiraspol (20%), Lugansk (10%), Moscow (6%), Krasnodon (3%), etc.

As of may 10 this petition was given about 45 thousand votes, of which 20 thousand were immediately removed as they totally relate to the «bots».

Of the remaining 25 thousand signatures, only 30% of real Internet users, the remaining 70% are reasonable suspicions of authenticity, and have signs of «bots».

In addition, operatives of intelligence services found evidence of vote» from the SMM and SEO companies, which use the resource of fake accounts in social networks and mailboxes. According to preliminary data, the cost of their services is 7-10 hryvnia per vote.

We will note, earlier the Prosecutor’s office of Odessa region elicited the fact of illegal use of personal data (part 1 of article 182 of the criminal code of Ukraine). It was about the petition in defense of the head of the Odessa law Academy, a controversial former»regional» Sergey Kivalov.




SBU uncovered the mechanism of cheating votes on the website petitions to the President, developed by the Russian special services 09.07.2016

0
Июль 9th, 2016 by
36 queries