SBU is not ready to comment on the state of the investigation of the assassination of Shokin

The security Service of Ukraine did not comment on the status of the investigation of criminal proceedings on the assassination attempt in November last year on the life of ex-Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin.

As the correspondent»
UNIAN, during a briefing to the journalists ‘ question about the status of the investigation proceedings about the attempt on the life of Shokin, head of the office of the Chairman of the SBU Oleksandr Tkachuk said: «I’m not ready for this topic to comment on, because I need to ask the investigators responsible for the investigation».

November 2, 2015, at about 22.00, was fired at the office of then-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin. As a result of bombardment nobody has suffered.

On 3 November, the Deputy Prosecutor General of Ukraine — chief military Prosecutor Anatoly Matios reported that in fact the attempt on the life of the Prosecutor General opened criminal proceedings under article 112 of the Criminal code of Ukraine (attempt at the statesman), which shall be punishable by deprivation of liberty for a term up to 15 years or life imprisonment. Matios reported, collectie held by the security Service of Ukraine, the Prosecutor’s office performs procedural management.

On 24 July, Prosecutor General Yury Lutsenko said that the perpetrators attempted Shokin is still not found.




SBU is not ready to comment on the state of the investigation of the assassination of Shokin 25.11.2016

0
Ноябрь 25th, 2016 by
36 queries