Rada has changed the procedure of VAT reimbursement, and approved the tax compromise for farmers

The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine changed the procedure for automatic VAT reimbursement for all payers.

The relevant provision is contained in adopted today bill No. 3688 «On amendments to the Tax code of Ukraine and certain legislative acts of Ukraine concerning balancing of budget revenues in 2016″.

Glad harden podatkowy compras W MPE for Agrar

Thus, according to the head of the parliamentary Committee on taxation and customs policy Nina Yiannou, will operate two registry entries, transfers «RBC-Ukraine». The first will be companies whose exports exceed 40%. For them remain partially criteria, compliance with which will give the possibility of obtaining VAT online. Only criterion excluded the tax debt.

«The amount of compensation that fall under the criteria, will be «minus a» tax debt. Moreover, there is already a norm on the possibility of inclusion of budgetary compensation at the expense of other payments,» said the Southerner.

The second register will get all the other companies that have small share of exports, or are entitled to compensation because of an incoming tax credit, for example, imported.

«It will be correct, because the filing of small and medium-sized enterprises is much quicker and easier than at large,» said the Southerner.

Such a system of VAT refund will launch on 1 February 2016.

Glad harden podatkowy compras W MPE for Agrar

Also, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine has approved a compromise on the abolition of the special VAT regime for agricultural producers, providing preferential treatment for the period of their transition to the General taxation system.

For the corresponding bill No. 3688 Wednesday 24 December voted 251 MP.

According to the head of the tax Committee of the Nina Juaninos in Parliament amendments to the Tax code in 2016 on the transition to General taxation system to the milk producers and cattle cattle will leave 80% of VAT, and the remaining 20% they will be listed in the budget.

Farmers working with grain and technical cultures, will allocate the budget 85% VAT, all other – 50%.

2017 provides for the abolition of the special regimes of VAT for the agricultural sector.

Recall that originally the government proposed a common procedure for distribution of tax: 75% VAT to the state budget, 25% — at the disposal of farmers. The transition to a common system of VAT taxation in the agricultural sector is a prerequisite for the continuation of the program of cooperation of Ukraine with the IMF. In September, the Finance Ministry at a meeting with representatives of agrarian business have agreed to maintain tax concessions in the agricultural sector until 2016.




Rada has changed the procedure of VAT reimbursement, and approved the tax compromise for farmers 24.12.2015

0
Декабрь 24th, 2015 by
36 queries