All the interviews of the resigned Minister of economy aivaras of Abromavicius are recorded on video and some of his confessions can be made public.
About it the head of the National anti-corruption Bureau Artem Sytnik told the Ukrainian truth after the meeting in NABOO with the participation of the President.
«I do not exclude that some parts of these recordings will be demonstrated publicly in order to remove political speculation,» — said Sytnik.
«While I can’t tell the details of the investigation. We are in no hurry of Aivaras Abromavicius, so that he could collect all the necessary documents and provide to the NEB.
Many are asked to show the video, but we have to think about security Abromavicius» — he explained.
Sytnik has not excluded that the fighters of the office of special operations of the NEB may be involved in providing security Abromavicius.
«No pressure on the case Abromavicius I don’t feel that,» he said.
Sitnic said that the President did not ask him about the case on the applications of Aivaras Abromavicius about the Deputy Igor Kononenko. «You openly say about it,» he said.
As for the prospects of the interrogation of Igor Kononenko, Sytnik declared that it is necessary to prepare questions, and for this we need to complete the interrogations Abromavicius.
Following the interrogation Abromavicius is scheduled for Wednesday, February 10, at 16:00.
Previously Sytnik said that after questioning Abromavicius regarding his statements about the pressure on the Ministry, there will be new defendants in the case.
The first interrogation of the Minister ended on the evening of 8 February, he will come again at least three interrogation at the anti-corruption Bureau.
We will remind, the Minister of economic development and trade of Ukraine aivaras abromavicius said on 3 February that leaves from a post. As the reasons for its decision Abromavicius called the conflict with the Deputy head of the faction PPO Igor Kononenko, whom journalists called the «envoys» or «purse» of the President. The next day held an emergency Cabinet meeting, at which four Ministers withdrew their resignation. However, Abromavicius said that is not going to change his decision about leaving the Cabinet.
The evening of February 4, the Cabinet met in an extraordinary meeting. At the meeting of the four Ministers said they are ready to withdraw the resignation. The Minister of agrarian policy and food of Ukraine Oleksiy Pavlenko, the Minister of information policy Yury stets, as well as the head of Ministry of health Alexander Kvitashvili said that withdrawing my resignation. While Abromavicius to withdraw his application refused.
Before that, acting Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyukand President Petro Poroshenko and the speaker of Parliament Vladimir Groisman met with the ambassadors of the participating countries of the G7 called on Ukrainian leaders to avoid the «Moldovan version», to preserve the unity and dispositive power, and to stay the course of reforms.
Acute government crisis caused by the desire of all members of the ruling parliamentary coalition «European Ukraine» parties (except the Prime Minister’s «people’s front») update the personal composition of the Cabinet of Ministers.
As stated by the head of fraction «Blok Petro Poroshenko», the MP Yuri Lutsenko, there are two ways out of this situation: a complete change of government after the early elections to the Verkhovna Rada (in the interests of «Samopomich», «Batkivshchyna» and Radical party) and partial «reformatting» of the government in a targeted manner (supported PPB).
More re-election not interested «popular front», has already declared that their conduct would play «into the hands of the Kremlin.» According to sociologists, the rating of trust of voters to «NF» may prevent the party of Yatsenyuk to overcome the 5% barrier necessary for hit in Parliament.
Moreover, in recent local elections the party «national front» was not involved, supporting the candidate from «Blok Petro Poroshenko».
Part of the interrogation Abromavicius can post — NABOO 09.02.2016