The Verkhovna Rada during the evening meeting, on 7 December adopted the draft law No. 7206 on amendments to some legislative acts of Ukraine on facilitating the development of industrial production, as well as small and medium enterprises, the correspondent of the Internet edition «GORDON».
Voted 241 MP.
The bill proposed to amend the law «On public procurement».
«In particular, it is proposed to define the category of goods, works or services (item non-procurement), according to the list of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the purchase of which the only evaluation criterion is price. For all other goods, works or services evaluation criterion is proposed to establish the price – the price specified by the participant in the tender offer and automatically listed in the e-procurement system with obligatory consideration of local content in the procurement subject, as well as other non-price criteria (if set by the customer) on the mathematical formula established by law», – stated in the explanatory Memorandum.
It is proposed that in the overall assessment of the bids the criterion of the local component is given not less than 20%, the price of not less than 70%.
The bill stipulates that the criterion measure local content affect the availability of service centers for maintenance of the procurement subject on the territory of Ukraine (not applicable for procurement of works or services), and the coefficient of localization the manufacturing cost of the item purchased.
When calculating this coefficient takes into account:
- the cost of raw materials, basic materials, intermediate products and components, auxiliary and other materials;
- wages and other payments to the workers occupied in the manufacture;
- depreciation of fixed assets;
- rental costs of land and property units, buildings, structures and other immovable property;
- the cost of heating, lighting, water supply, drainage and other maintenance of production facilities;
- financial expenses (interest on credits, loans), commissions on guarantees, payments on leasing contracts, included in gross expenditures on legislation, letters of credit for insurance products that are legislated as compulsory insurance, interest on own bonds, investment certificates, etc.;
- other components of the production cost of the item purchased.
The bill was initiated by MPs from the Radical party, Oleg Lyashko (head of the faction), Viktor Galasyuk, Victor Vovk and others.
ProZorro works since the beginning of 2015. 17 February 2016 the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has signed the law «On public procurement», which involves the introduction of an electronic system for all public procurement of goods and services, the cost of which equals or exceeds 200 thousand UAH, and for works – is equal or exceeds UAH 1.5 million.
C August 1, 2016 ProZorro became mandatory for use in all areas of the country.
August 1, 2017, the Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman said that because of ProZorro for the year could save 19.1 billion UAH of public funds.
Parliament intends to set up local component criterion for evaluating tender bids for a number of commodities in the ProZorro 07.12.2017