The exchange of Crimean activist Alexander Kolchenko and Ukrainian Director Oleg Sentsov is possible only when we condemn Russian special forces Alexandra Alexandrova , and Eugene Erofeev, arrested in Ukraine. This was told by the lawyer Kolchenko Svetlana Sidorkina, reports «Crimea.Realities».
«While there is no final decision, I believe that the question of the exchange will not be considered. Although I still hope that the issue of exchange will be the subject of litigation in two countries, and he, in the end, will decide,» said Sidorkin.
According to her, she and her colleagues, which protect Sentsov, have filed in Ukrainian justice Ministry the documents necessary for punishment by Crimeans in Ukraine.
«In the Russian Ministry of justice we had not filed. We submitted to the Ministry of justice of Ukraine, considering that it in this matter will be more objective in this situation and try a more diplomatic approach to this issue,» said Sidorkin.
We will remind, on August 25 in Rostov-on-don Severo-the Caucasian district military court has sentenced Oleg Sentsov to 20 years. Activist Oleksandr Kolchenko was sentenced to 10 years imprisonment. The Ukrainian was accused of «planning terrorist attacks» in the Russian occupied Crimea.
On 24 November the Supreme court of Russia upheld the decision of the court of first instance against the Ukrainian citizens and Sentsov and Kolchenko sentenced to 20 and 10 colony of strict regime, respectively.
Both in the spring of 2014 was detained by FSB officers in Crimea. Sentsov and Kolchenko was transferred to Russia, where he was tried on fabricated charges of organizing terrorist attacks and arsons of offices of the parties on the Peninsula. Both pleaded not guilty.
In Russia the human rights center «memorial» called Sentsov and Kolchenko political prisoners.
Previously Sentsov’s sister Natalia Kaplan reported that Oleg was transferred on 4 February in Irkutsk and Kolchenko — to Chelyabinsk.
As reported, on may 16 the ATO forces detained in a combat zone in the Luhansk region two Russian soldiers — captain Erofeev and Sergeant Alexandrov. During interrogation Erofeev admitted that headed diversionno-prospecting group of 12 people, composed of Alexandrov.
On 26 August the Deputy Prosecutor General — chief military Prosecutor of Ukraine Anatoliy Matios said that the pre-trial investigation against Erofeev and Alexandrova completed. He noted that the Russian servicemen are suspected of committing crimes under five articles of the Criminal code of Ukraine.
Matios also said that the Prosecutor’s office will ask the court to impose the maximum penalty for the Russian special forces.
Lawyer: exchange of Sentsov and Kolchenko is possible only after the verdict Grosnica 24.02.2016