Kononenko said that the confrontation with Abromavicius will not take place

MP from the faction «Block of Petro Poroshenko» Igor Kononenko said that the confrontation between him and the Minister of economic development and trade of Ukraine aivaras abromavicius by the National anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) will not take place due to the fact that the Minister has gone abroad, «Interfax-Ukraine».

«It’s been two weeks since then, as I turned to the NEB with a request to conduct a confrontation between me and the Minister Aivaras Abromavicius. It was assumed that it could take place tomorrow, but, according to my information, it will not be due to the fact that Mr. Abromavicius went abroad», – quotes the newspaper the press service of the PPO on Friday.

The MP said that during previous questioning in NABOO, he turned to the investigator with a proposal to go along with the Abromavicius polygraph.

«I am very sorry that investigative actions are slowed down. So once again I repeat that I want the truth was installed as quickly as possible, and therefore offered during the investigation Abromavicius pass through the study, «polygraph», as well as through cross-examination… I Really hope that the National anti-corruption Bureau will find a way not to slow down the investigation because of evasion Abromavicius, and the company will receive answers to all questions», — said Kononenko.

Recall that on 3 February the Minister of economic development of Ukraine Abromavicius announced his decision to resign from the government of Arseniy Yatsenyuk. One of the main reasons he called the corruption pressure on the part of Ihor Kononenko, who, in his words, tried to take control of state-owned enterprises, providing over the heads of his proteges.

«The forces of evil want to rewind it all back… Let’s get rid of «looking» that milked the Ukrainian economy…» — said the Economics Minister.

In addition, Abromavicius accused at the time of the first Deputy of the faction Poroshenko in the fact that after he accepted proposals by Kononenko and refused the dubious decisions in favor of the MP, the Office of state protection (HUGO) has stopped to ensure his personal safety and the safety of his family members. HUGO confirms that he has ceased to protect the Minister 25-31 January, that is, when he has not left office.

Kononenko denies the accusations.

On the same day the NEB has registered criminal proceedings on the statement Abromavicius about the alleged involvement of Kononenko in corruption schemes.

Kononenko also wrote a letter to the NEB. He appealed to the Ministry with a request to provide him with the confrontation with Abromavicius.

8 February Abromavicius did not rule out that in this case soon there will be new figurants.

«We will continue to gather the facts. I think that will cause on interrogation of other any people,» he said.




Kononenko said that the confrontation with Abromavicius will not take place 26.02.2016

0
Февраль 26th, 2016 by
36 queries