In the «zone of interests» the NABOO are about 20 officials

About 20 officials are potentially within the zone of interests of the National anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine, with special attention to the judges. The Director of the NABU Artem Sytnik reported today, 11 February, at the time of public reports, reports UNIAN.

The NABU is ready to interrogate Pasechnik and Kononenko
Sytnik surprised by the Brewers ‘ statement about the case against him
To investigate Martynenka need for international assistance

«Our research Department has got a very powerful resource (database security, fiscal authorities, the Ministry of justice – ed.) that will be used not only in criminal proceedings but also to monitor (activities) 21 thousand officials,» he said.

«We form files on them, especially the judiciary. Considering judicial reform that we have in development is about 1.5 thousand judges. And file on them we will use for transmission to the High Commission of judges, High Council of justice, when they will be engaged in the re-evaluation of those judges. We have received shocking information about some of the judges in terms of the amount of their property, vehicles and overseas trips,» said Sitnic.

The Director of the National anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine claims that there is no impact on the work of the Agency, transfers «Ukrainian truth».

«You see, attention is drawn to the National anti-corruption Bureau?! What’s the point now for someone to push? Now if someone will push, will not make any difference, because this pressure will be useless. Secondly, the strength of the anti-Corruption Bureau suggests that the civil society will protect from pressure,» he said.

«Someone noticed that there is pressure in any case in which you ask if there is any doubt — please, tell about them. But notice how much attention to these productions!», he added.

Previously Sytnik complained that MPs are abusing the right to apply to the NEB. According to him, the Bureau receives 20 complaints from members.

The NABU is ready to interrogate Pasechnik and Kononenko

The people’s Deputy from «Blok Petro Poroshenko» Igor Kononenko can call in for questioning in the NAB on Thursday, February 11. So, answering the question about whether the NEB to interrogate Kononenko, Sytnik said, «we’ll, perhaps today».

The head of the NAB added that «certain information» from his office of MP has already received. Also Sitnic said that the summons for interrogation and will be handed to the Executive Director of «Naftogaz of Ukraine» Andrey Pasichnik. He later added: «Now, as far as I know, the detectives realize it (Pasichnik – ed.) the challenge».

According to Sytnik, he repeatedly raised the question of why detectives do not cause on interrogation on the case of others. «Now the Minister will testify, will provide those documents which he considers it necessary to provide anti-Corruption Bureau, and we can start questioning those people, whom he refers,» — said Sytnik, reports «Interfax-Ukraine».

As reported, on 3 February the Minister of economy aivaras abromavicius announced his decision to resign. One of the main reasons he called the pressure and corrupt practices by Kononenko, who, in his words, tried to take control of state-owned enterprises. Kononenko denies these accusations.

On the same day, the National anti-corruption Bureau had registered a criminal case on the statement Abromavicius.

Kononenko also wrote a letter to the NEB. He appealed to the NEB with a request to conduct a confrontation with Abromavicius.

Sytnik surprised by the Brewers ‘ statement about the case against him

The NAB is investigating the case on the application of MP on the salaries of officials and Ministers. As part of the investigation was called Minister Andrei Pivovarsky, but he is not a suspect.

«We were approached last year by the MP with the statement that not only brewer, but a whole list of officials and other Ministers receive salaries in envelopes, make illicit enrichment,» — said Sytnik.

According to him, on this occasion, was called in December 2015, the Minister of brewer, who denied these facts.

«I was surprised that yesterday he two months after his visit to the NAB alleged that against him criminal proceedings», — he said. «The Deputy who wrote this message did not appear, and verbally said that he knew nothing about these facts that are stated in my letter,» said Sitnic.

According to him, the statement in NABOO MP Denisenko V. And. He also complained about the abuse of the right to petition MPs to NABOO.

Sitnic said that the case was being investigated, but brewer is not a suspect.

In turn, the MP Vadim Denisenko (PPB) on his page in Facebook reported that it has applied to the NEB. According to him, «one of the employees of the Ministry, Maxim Buryachok, said that he was leaving the Ministry due to the fact that can’t put up with salaries in envelopes (he called a number from 2 to 10 thousand dollars. USA). After that I went to NABOO (with the request) to consider the statement that specific individuals — the screenshot attached,» — said Denisenko.

On 10 February, the Minister of infrastructure brewer said that in relation to a criminal case, what he learned in the National anti-corruption Bureau (NAB).

For investigation Martynenko need for international assistance

NABU appealed for international assistance in respect of cases in which figures including ex-nardep Mykola Martynenko.

«We have found that individuals, including MPs, using the scheme in the company «Ukrgazvydobuvannya» in the period 2014-2015, implement natural gas through its subsidiaries-strip at a lower cost, resulting in the state have received less income for the sum about 1 billion hryvnia. There are proceedings against officials of the state enterprise «At girnycho-zbagachuvalny plant» and state enterprise «Energoatom», — said Sytnik.

«These industries are associated with the former people’s Deputy, they are now at the stage of obtaining international assistance, as corruption schemes rarely end in Ukraine. Schemes often end up in offshore, Austria, Latvia, Switzerland,» — said the Director of the NABU.

According to him, to investigate these matters, the NEB has an agreement with representatives of the Federal Bureau of investigation, the United States, which have the ability to track dollar flows around the world.

«They will help us — hopefully, this work will be fruitful. I hope that through these cases as soon as possible we will answer», — said Sytnik.

To clarify, whether had in mind Sytnik Martynenko, speaking about kompanii «Ukrgazvydobuvannya», Sytnik said Yes.

Recall that NABU has opened two criminal proceedings against Nikolay Martynenko.




In the «zone of interests» the NABOO are about 20 officials 11.02.2016

0
Февраль 11th, 2016 by
36 queries