In the area of ATO insecurity persists across the front line. Near the village of Pyshchevyk there was a fight

Militants continue to violate the ceasefire in the ATO zone in the Donbas, including with heavy weapons, said the Secretary of the presidential administration of Ukraine on ATO Alexander Motesanib.

The headquarters of the ATO accuses OSCE of inaction amid attacks by militants of the Leporidae

«The militants continue to violate the» silence mode » in the ATO zone. During the last day recorded 56 cases of violation of the ceasefire by the illegal armed groups, in 9 cases the militants used heavy weapons,» — he said at a briefing on Tuesday in Kyiv.

Macusani reported that on the Mariupol direction the enemy several times broke the silence mode in Marinka. «In particular, our military was shooting an enemy sniper. Also near the village of Pyshchevyk had been fighting the ATO forces with militants. The battle lasted about an hour, after which DRG enemy retreated to the East,» he said.

Motesanib noted that at the Donetsk direction insecurity continues to prevail across the front line. So, on the Northern outskirts of Gorlovka and in the Sand the enemy used heavy weapons – 82-mm and 120-mm mortars. It was released a few dozen mortar shells.

In Avdiivka, a village of Lugansk and the village of Cottage ATO forces positions were shelled by enemy snipers. In the area of the Town of illegal armed groups opened fire with both Eastern and southern directions.

«The most active fighting around Horlivka (zaytsevo, Mayorsk, Novgorod), where the enemy had been conducting heavy fire almost around the clock,» said the speaker of the AP.

According to him, in the surroundings of Gorlovka and Donetsk in the enemy fire also hit the Ukrainian position on the second line of defense.

Earlier it was reported that the main fighting in the area ATO turned in the direction of Donetsk – where gunmen committed a series of armed provocations on the stretch from Town to the Sand. In addition, intelligence indicated that in the area of Thorez began teaching tank and mechanized infantry units of the 1st army corps of the Russian occupation troops. After a long period of provocative shelling forces ATO yesterday’s situation at the separation line can be described as the fighting of low intensity.

The Minister of defence of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak said that terrorist groups in the Donbas want to seize additional territory, but Ukraine is ready to fight back. «If they violate the Minsk agreement and will behave aggressively go on the offensive, then we have something to say to them,» he said.

We will remind, on January 13, participants of the Trilateral contact group on settling the situation in Donbas agreed on the announcement of regime of silence, which was to be introduced immediately. Before that, in Minsk, on 22 December 2015 (the same day, when the militants entered the village of Kominternovo, located in the «grey zone» near Mariupol), an agreement was reached on a ceasefire on the night of December 23. However, 11 hours after reaching such agreement, the militants have used against the forces of ATO «Grad».

The headquarters of the ATO accuses OSCE of inaction amid attacks by militants of the Leporidae

In the last days intensified attacks by illegal armed groups village zaytsevo Horlivka city Council of Donetsk region, but observers Special monitoring mission of the OSCE is to not react than to share responsibility for the complication of the situation, reports the press center of staff ATO.

«We have to state the unfortunate fact that the representatives of the OSCE SMM did not respond to increasing attacks by members of illegal Pro-Russian armed gangs of positions of forces of anti-terrorist operation in zaytsevo and in other localities. Therefore, his inactivity, the representatives of the OSCE SMM to some extent share responsibility for attacks by fighters of zaytsevo, the closing control point of entry/exit «zaytsevo» and the escalation of the conflict in the Donbass», — stated in the message published on the press centre page in the social network Facebook on Tuesday.

As noted in the message, used by militants on the positions of ATO forces in addition to rocket-propelled grenades, heavy machine guns and small arms, and mortars of 82 and 120 mm, the use of which is prohibited by the Minsk agreements.

In this regard, the management of ATO forces in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions were forced to take the decision to close KPW «zaytsevo» on Monday were notified and representatives of the OSCE special monitoring mission.




In the area of ATO insecurity persists across the front line. Near the village of Pyshchevyk there was a fight 02.02.2016

0
Февраль 2nd, 2016 by
36 queries