In Poltava burned the dormitory. There are victims

The city Factory lokhvitskiy district, Poltava burned the dormitory. About it reports a press-service of head Department gschs of Ukraine in Poltava region.

«In the storeroom on the fourth floor of the five dormitory lokhvitskiy technological College of Poltava state agrarian Academy on the street Matrosov G. Factory lokhvitskiy district, there was a fire… in Spite of the strong smoke in the Dorm, rescue workers completed the evacuation of its residents. During suppression of fire firemen have rescued 6 people, including one child, were evacuated 10 people», — stated in the message.

As have informed in Service during the fire 18-the summer young man has received a poisoning with burning products. The victim was sent to Lohvitsky Central regional hospital for medical assistance.

Firefighters in the apparatus of respiratory protection the fire under control at 21:24, eliminated at 22:05. Fire-fighting involved 1 vehicles and 6 personnel.

The fire destroyed the electric meter, washing machine, electric water heater, damaged the walls of a hostel in the area of 16 sq. m. the building itself was saved.

According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was a short circuit in the meter.

Recall, November 26, in the Lviv night club «Mi100» the fire occurred, resulting in hospitals were 14 people. Two of them were in intensive care in serious condition.




In Poltava burned the dormitory. There are victims 28.11.2016

0
Ноябрь 28th, 2016 by
36 queries