In Kiev burned the radio «karavayevi Dachi»

In Kiev there was a fire on the radio «karavayevi Dachi». This was reported on the Facebook page «Kiev operational».

As informs TV channel «112 Ukraine», the fire occurred in a tent, which is located at the entrance to the radio market.

As of 13:20 the fire was extinguished, fire trucks on the ground there.

As eyewitnesses told, the fire occurred at about 9 am. They suggest that the cause could be a short in the air conditioner or heaters, but official information about the cause of the fire is not.

Later, the press officer of the State service on emergency situations in Kiev Alexander Makushenko in the air «112 Ukraine» said that the fire injured one person.

«At 9:41 GU of Goschs in the message arrived that in one of trading pavilions on the radio caught fire. On a scene immediately there arrived rescuers. By their actions they prevented the fire from spreading to the nearby pavilions and prevented the formation of a large fire. At 10:20 were able to extinguish the fire. In the ambulance asked one citizen with mild poisoning, but then from the hospital, he refused,» — said Makushenko.

Note, in 2012, the radio market «karavayevi Dachi» is also burned.




In Kiev burned the radio «karavayevi Dachi» 12.02.2017

0
Февраль 12th, 2017 by
36 queries