In England, lit up the centre for recycling

In the waste treatment centre Hanbury Plastic Recycling Ltd in Stoke-on-Trent in the Central English County of Staffordshire erupted a huge fire.

Reported by the Daily Mail.

«The fire broke out Sunday morning shortly after 9.30 am local time», — stated in the message.

It is noted that the fire Department received 78 calls within 10 minutes from concerned local residents, who were advised to stay indoors to hide from the potentially toxic smoke.

According to firefighters, the building waste was recycled plastic.

It is unknown whether there was someone in the building. The incident is under investigation.

Earlier in the Berezovka village of Zolochiv district, Kharkiv region took place at night, vogar at the plant for the processing of petroleum products. Burning capacity the oil capacity of 20 cubic meters, and due to high temperature has occurred it is depressurized, the oil is spread on the area of 60 square meters around the tank and burned.




In England, lit up the centre for recycling 05.02.2017

0
Февраль 5th, 2017 by
40 queries