In Crimea, the occupation authorities started to ban the activities of Mejlis

«Prosecutor» temporarily okkupirovannoi by Russia of the Crimea Natalia Polonskaya filed a lawsuit in the so-called Supreme court of the Republic to ban the activities of Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people.

She signed the statement under article 9 of the Federal law «On countering extremist activity», according to Monday February 15, TASS reported.

A copy of the statement of claim Poklonskaya handed over to the Deputy Chairman of Majlis Nariman Djalalova.

«Currently continues to receive treatment from the Crimean Tatar population, including leaders of associations of the Crimean Tatar, requesting to recognize illegal and provocative activities of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people, as well as to take action in terms of prohibiting the use of the Crimean Tatar national flag the perpetrators of the blockade and sabotage against the people of the Crimea», — she noted.

«Due to the fact that the Chairman of the Mejlis Chubarov Refat Abdurakhmanovich is hiding from investigation authorities and is currently wanted for crimes in the Commission of which is charged; in accordance with your explanations, and the internal documents of Parliament, you represent the interests of the Mejlis of the Crimean first Deputy Chairman, I have handed you copies of documents, statement in «the Supreme court of the Republic of Crimea» on the prohibition of the public Association activity», — said Poklonsky.

Note that at the end of January, the commander of international peacekeeping battalion named Dzhokhar Dudayev Adam Osman said that the Russian Federation was preparing attacks in the occupied Crimea with the aim of discrediting Ukraine and create a pretext to launch a full-scale assault. So, during the preparation and implementation of large-scale provocations by officers of FSB of the Russian Federation will be carried out the searches and detention of the Crimean Tatars, condemning the occupation of Crimea, staged and finding they have banned literature and other items (badges, contact information, etc.) that directly or indirectly demonstrate the alleged «extremist Ukrainian trace» in the preparation of terrorist acts. Also in the provocation for greater influence on the world community may be drawn «map of Ukraine – «ISIS».

We emphasize that in December last year, Ukrainian Muslims issued a statement in which urged not to succumb to misinformation and speculations of Russian propaganda intended to expose Muslim volunteers of the Ukrainian ATO supporters of the «ISIL», and Ukraine — her accomplice. As noted in the statement, the Kremlin propaganda over a long period of time trying to discredit Ukraine in the eyes of the international community, portraying patriots and freedom fighters as Nazis and punishers. And now Russia is trying to present the Ukrainian Muslims, especially Muslim volunteers of the ATO as allies of the terrorist organization «ISIL» («Islamic state of Iraq and the Levant»).

In Crimea, February 11, searches were conducted in the homes of the Crimean Tatars. Later, the Russian «Prosecutor» of Crimea Natalya Poklonskaya reported the arrest of 4 people in the context of a criminal investigation into the activities of «terrorist organization «Hizb ut-Tahrir».

According to the Russian investigation, «one member of the party «Hizb ut-Tahrir al-Islami» has organized a local branch of the terrorist organization, which operated on the territory of Yalta and Alushta».

The mufti of Ukraine said Ismagilov reported the detention of 12 people, two of them after interrogation have been released. In the Majlis of the Crimean Tatar people called this the searches a new wave of repression against Crimean Tatars.

The President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko called the behavior of the occupiers in Crimea a revival of the Stalin policy against the Crimean Tatars.




In Crimea, the occupation authorities started to ban the activities of Mejlis 15.02.2016

0
Февраль 15th, 2016 by
36 queries