In the list of missing in the Donbass listed the names of approximately 700 civilian and military, said the Commissioner of the President of Ukraine on settlement of the conflict in the Donbas, a member of the subgroup for the exchange of prisoners in Minsk Irina Gerashchenko in Facebook.
«Finally must begin the search for the missing. The ICRC should be given access to prisons in the occupied territories», — said Gerashchenko.
Mnsk. Klyuchove desagana vujcich peregovoriv humancare pdgreppe, (de pitannya zvilnennya zarucnicki also SIMAS…
Posted by Iryna Gerashchenko on 24 February 2016
According to her, an important theme of the talks in Minsk was also clearance.
«Until the end of March to finish the clearance of the 12 identified priority infrastructure projects, but this work is difficult because of the constant violations of the regime of silence» — wrote Gerashchenko.
As noted, the daily shelling lead to the deterioration of the humanitarian situation. In the danger zone — CPW, which are also fired, and it endangers the lives of civilians.
«The security and humanitarian — and a key priority, that is our position,» — said Commissioner President of Ukraine on settlement of the conflict in the Donbas.
Previously Gerashchenko assured that questionon osvobojdenie prisoners remains under personal control of the President.
We will remind, on February 24, Minsk hosted a regular meeting of the Trilateral contact group on Donbas. Failure by fighters of a ceasefire regime is not allowed to move on almost any issue.
Gerashchenko: about 700 people remain missing 25.02.2016