French intelligence services have prevented a terrorist attack in Orleans

The French authorities prevented a terrorist attack that was supposed to happen last week in Orleans.

On Tuesday 22 December, said the Minister of internal Affairs of France Bern Cazeneuve during a working visit to Toulouse, said «UKRINFORM».

«The terrorists were planning to commit a terrorist attack in the area Orleans last week. We prevented this attempt. As a result of timely action arrested two citizens of France, who maintained contacts with radical Islamists from Syria. On December 19 of them charged», he said.

According to him, both male terrorist between the ages of 20 and 24 years. The youngest of them had no violations, but the senior was already on the record by the police for breaking the law. Both Frenchman are of foreign origin, the parents of one child originally from Morocco, another from Togo.

The Minister also said that after November 13, from France were deported 3414 inhabitants, of whom 414 were a threat to security and public order. According to him, the discovery of such a large number of violators was made possible thanks to the introduction of controls at the internal borders of France, which in turn allows the Schengen agreement.




French intelligence services have prevented a terrorist attack in Orleans 23.12.2015

0
Декабрь 23rd, 2015 by
36 queries