Examination showed that the Prince died of analgesic

American singer Prince, at the conclusion of the examination, died from high doses of the painkiller fentanyl. Data from Toxicological report quotes the edition of USA Today.

The concentration of the drug in the blood of the musician was 67.8 micrograms per liter, which is a dose exceeding 10 times. Traces of fentanyl found in stomach and liver of the singer.

According to the head of the Department of emergency medicine medical school Rutgers new Jersey Lewis Nelson, the concentration of the drug in the body of the Prince high even for people with chronic pain who regularly take medication.

The singer was found unconscious in a recording Studio in Paisley Park (Minnesota) in April 2017. The doctors tried to revive him, but to no avail.

Prince started his musical career in 1977. Since that time has released more than 30 albums. Winner of the «Grammy», «Oscar» and «Golden globe». In 2005, the name of the Prince was placed in the Hall of fame rock-n-roll.




Examination showed that the Prince died of analgesic 28.03.2018

0
Март 28th, 2018 by
36 queries