A group of militants «DNR» is still not released, the kids that in September last year, was detained in Donetsk, accusing him of «sabotage.»
This was stated by the representative of the President of Ukraine on peaceful settlement of the conflict in the Donbass Irina Gerashchenko, reports «Radio Freedom».
According to her, questions about the release of children was repeatedly raised at meetings of the Trilateral contact group in Minsk. Adolescents had to let go of before the New year, but this has not happened, the Deputy said. Not helped in this matter and the fact that Ukraine unilaterally gave in OGLO 15 supporters of the separatists.
«In order to release including teenagers, Ukraine has made a gesture of good faith when unilaterally transferred 15 employees in order to unblock the process of release of hostages», — said Gerashchenko.
Also Authorized the President of Ukraine reported that adolescents there is no opportunity to exchange, because their relatives live on the uncontrolled territory of Ukraine, so the question is raised only for their release.
As reported, on September 12 last year, the militants «DNR» said that exposed a network of «saboteurs», which included only teenagers who allegedly «recruited by the security Service of Ukraine». Teens accused that they during the year undermined the vehicles, buildings and military units in the occupied territory. Online fighters posted a video where children confess and repent the committed.
The SBU, said this is another information «stuffing» of the separatists. The Ukrainian government urged the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF) to intervene in the situation.
22 Dec 2016 Irina Gerashchenko said that at the meeting of humanitarian subgroups, agreement was reached with the separatists about the release of the teenagers.
«Dnrovtsy», despite the promise, not released from captivity adolescents — Gerashchenko 14.01.2017