A fire in a Department store in Uzhgorod localized. The preliminary reason of state of emergency – spontaneous combustion

Employees of the State service of Ukraine on emergencies in Transcarpathian region at 13:35 on Monday eliminated the fire in the shopping center «Ukraine» in Uzhgorod.

«As of 11:10 burned warehouses and commercial space on the ground floor. The approximate area of the fire was about 1 thousand square meters In 13:35 the fire was extinguished», — said the press service of the SSES in the Transcarpathian region.

To extinguish the fire were attracted 70 people of staff and 12 units of equipment from the state emergency service of Ukraine.

The preliminary cause of the fire in the Mall – the spontaneous combustion that occurred in the Department of electrical, reports «Interfax-Ukraine».

«It became clear that burns the right side of the store. According to preliminary information, the fire started in the electrical goods Department on the ground floor. Then the fire spread to other departments, including on the second floor of the Department store», — stated in the message.

According to police, the first floor of the shopping center burned out completely, continue to extinguish the second fire.

«The preliminary cause of a fire in a Department store is spontaneous combustion. How to tell the employees of the Department where the fire occurred, they came to work that morning, turned on the light and began to smoke… But the final cause of the fire and amount of damage can be established only after extinguishing the fire,» said the police.

As reported, February 1 at 08:20 in quickly-a rescue service of Transcarpathia was reported about a fire in shopping centre «Ukraine», located in Uzhgorod on the square Cyril and Methodius. The fire started on the ground floor of the building.




A fire in a Department store in Uzhgorod localized. The preliminary reason of state of emergency – spontaneous combustion 01.02.2016

0
Февраль 1st, 2016 by
36 queries